What do you want to learn today?
- Do you want to know more about e-mail marketing and list building?
- Or how to make high-quality screencasting videos?
- Maybe you are interested in where to find people to whom you can outsource your work?
- Want to learn more about online advertising, such as laser targeting on Facebook, or turning Google Adwords into a reliable sales machine?
- Is it the right time to boost your productivity with smart time management?
- Or how enhance your skills using software programs like Excel or Evernote?
In the past few years, I’ve attended dozens of workshops and training programs.
I invested in a big pile of study books and followed numerous online “gurus”.
All this with the intent to learn as much as possible in a short timeframe.
My personal goal: to automate my business to the extent that I could free myself from it.
What about your goals?
Your goals may be completely different.
But I expect you can apply the knowledge I gathered in many areas of life.
So here is the question for you:
Can you learn something from a person who has mastered the 4-hour workweek?
In the coaching call, any topic you want to address is welcome.
So back to the question:
What do YOU want to learn?
Whatever your goal; there is a good chance I can help!