Karel’s Roadtrip USA 2016
A 4-Hour Workweek:
- a feasible idea or merely just nonsense?
- would this really be possible?
The best way to find out is to give it a serious try!
And so did Karel, an entrepreneur from The Netherlands.
Inspired by the book from Timothy Ferriss, Karel decided to take up the challenge:
Find out if a lifestyle with little work and lots of freedom can be designed from scratch.
In the summer of 2014, Karel started to change his business and change his life.
With remarkable results.
A year of travelling in the USA, with an income on autopilot
At this time, Karel is travelling for a year in all states of the USA while his income is secured!
The 4-Hour Workweek live in action!
In his journey to master the essence of the 4-Hour Workweek Karel learnt a lot of things:
- From a shift in mindset to Internet Marketing
- From time management and productivity to Virtual Assistants
- From clever outsourcing to the secrets of the new riche
And here comes the good news:
Karel has decided to share all he has learned during his trip. At no cost!
Do you also want to learn how to live and work ‘smarter’?
If so, Karel can probably help you! And maybe you could help Karel?
Even with a salary a year of travelling in the US can be quite expensive.
- So when you are the owner of a hotel or B & B, you can help with an overnight stay
- Or you can invite Karel for a lunch or dinner
- Or maybe you can even help Karel with an item on his bucket list?
Do you want to meet Karel:
Curious about Karel’s story?
Look around on this website and fill in the form if you would like to meet-up with Karel.